Saturday, May 23, 2009

Okieladybugs Challenge 5/20

These are for this weeks sketches on the Cricut Card Thread.


Sketch #1 *also used for 4 other challenges HERE

Sketch #2

K&co paper scraps, butterfly- cricut Storybook cart, flower- cricut Walk in my Garden cart, SU! scallop punch and build a brad.

Sketch #3

K&co paper que sera sera, SU! always set * i used my Cricut scissors to cut out the bird...does that count as a Cricut cut??? LOL

And here is the reason I could not use my Cricut today....

He is so cute (OK SPOILED!!) I just couldn't make him move! LOL

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I am glad you didn't move him... that is too precious.. and I love your cards as usual..

Bohemian Gypsy said...

LOL I agree with you Rose you definitely could not make your boy move. . .how beautiful does he look? I cannot wait to get my Storybook cartridge. I get it this week and my youngest daughter Ashleigh is buying me the Hello Kitty cartridge or it may have to be the garden one hehe. Your cards are amazing as usual my friend. Once I get some cartridges I may have to join the Cricut challenge blog what do ya think?
Hugs
Michelle

my5bratz said...

GORGEOUS cards...cute puss, reminds me of my old furbaby Smokey :0)

Chrissie said...

Just lovely. There are a couple of awards for you on my blog.
Chrissie

Fran, said...

Really really, nice cards, you do beautiful work. And it ok to spoil your little friend. :-)

LORi said...

All are BEAUTIFUL!!!