Saturday, May 23, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


The fabulous Tommie at Oh my gluestick! has passed this award on to me. Also the ever so talented Chrisse at Simply One of A Kind has passed this on to me. Thanks to both of you!! :D

There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:

1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link
I have on her blog and will also here...THANKS TOMMIE :-)

2) I must list 10 honest things about myself
Here goes....
1) I live each day to please Christ ( I accepted Him as my Savior a little over 3 yrs ago and my life has never been better!)
2) I have been married to the most wonderful man for two years
3) We have NOT HAD ONE FIGHT yet! (and don't plan to either!)
4) I would rather craft than sleep or work.
5) I spoil my "fur babies" ROTTEN
6) My home is always dusty as I live in an area with farms and orchards (gave up the fight with dust after 1 yr here!)
7) I lived in Las Vegas Nevada for 40 years until moving to Visalia Ca in 2001
8) After 33 yrs out of school I went back and passed my GED in April 2008 (even got to have a graduation ceremony!!)
9) Years back I would not let my teenagers go into chat rooms and now I have a blog! LOL
10)I am a poor speller so am grateful that spell check was invented!
Hard to think of things to share and not bore others!! LOL

3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog
Look to the left....it's there

4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
Hardest part of receiving an award for me!!

1)Sandy
2)Audrey
3)Kim
4)Valerie
5)Karen
6)Sherry
7)Chrissie

If you are listed please pass this on to others :-)

4 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Thanks Rose!! How nice of you to think of me!

hugs, Karen Lee

Meredith Black said...

So glad to hear you are a fellow sister in Christ! :) I accepted Him as my Savior Dec. 1998 when I was 15 yrs. old. :) Praise the Lord!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so pleased that you thought of me... it will probably be a few days (oh I will try to do it tomorrow..) Just got home from Alex's graduation.. God is so good everything came together but one thing... but I have a BIG GOD... Thank you my friend

Chrissie said...

These things are hard to think of aren't they! Nice to know a few more things about you. By the way Girl Guides are the UK equivalent of Girl Scouts!
Chrissie