Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gift of Love Award


The award was first originated by Kellie Winnell. Kellie started this award to thank all of the people that follow and comment on your blog. What a wonderful idea. This should be passed on to 5 people. There are no specifics for this award you just need to give it to 5 people.

I have been blessed to make some wonderful online friends through 365 Cards daily challenge. Two of these fantastic card makers have passed this award on to me.
I would like to thank Shari at Scraps From Midway and Maz at Natures Workshop for sending this to me.

It is my pleasure to pass this on to the design team on 365 for all the inspiration and encouragement they give me with each challenge.

Pam - Mackenzie Mae Designs
Amy - Tsuruta Desings
Tammy - Addicted to Paper
Gloria - Scraps of Life
Sophie - La carterie de Sophie
Kristie - the kristie sessions
Vicky - Paper Girl

I know this it more than 5 but they all are so wonderful and deserve this very much.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Rose, what a fabulous surprise...it is soooo sweet of you to think of us!!! I absolutely love seeing your magnificent creations...keep up the terrific work Rose!!!

Vicky said...

Rose, thank you so much! What a wonderful surprise! I'm glad to hear you guys are all inspired by us, but we are all inspired by YOU GUYS! I've learned so many new things from you guys and I love visiting your blog and seeing your take on the challenges because your cards are always so beautiful.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Pam said...

Thanks so much, Rose! I'm glad that you find so much inspiration with us, and I always love to see what you come up with for each challenge!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Rose, thank you for such a sweet award! I never understand why we need the DT when all of you, who follow along, are so TALENTED! (But, I'm super happy to BE on the DT! LOL) If it was not for those of you who play along each week, then Pam and the DT would just be all alone! So thank YOU for being so faithful to 365 Cards!

The Mommy said...

Hey love! I have a little something for you on my blog. =)

ohmygluestick.blogspot.com

kristie sessions said...

Sorry Rose, I have been behind in my emails! Thank you so much for thinking of me with this award. I feel so blessed to be able to be apart of 365 Cards and to meet fabulous creative people like you. Thank you for helping make my life the complete blessing that it is. God bless you!