Sunday, May 31, 2009

365 Cards Day 92

It is "Super Sketchy Sunday" on 365 Cards so we have another wonderful sketch by Pam to work off.
This is also for card #3 on the Cricut message board which has a recipe to follow:
2 + colors of Paper
1 - 2 Cricut Elements
Sentiment
1 Embellishment
Optional: Stamped Image
This is also for Shelly's FIL who is being treated for cancer and several ladies on the Cricut Message Board are making cards to send him. He LOVES to fish.
Being a MALE card was the most challenging for me as I just can't wrap my mind around manly cards LOL



Paper: Kraft and unknown brands, SU! scallop punch & corners embossed with Bird call CB folder,Cricut "fishing" off Going Places cart and popped, wording inside is computer generated.

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

what a perfect masculine card! great take on the sketch!

June Houck said...

This is a fabulous masculine card! These are the most difficult for me...you make it look easy. Gorgeous :)

Karen Lee said...

What a great guy card!! I have a hard time with "guy" cards!! I'm lovin' this one!

hugs, Karen Lee

Shari said...

Rose, You did such a great job. This is a perfect example for a masculine card! Awesome Job!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

I don't know about you Rose but I think you have done an awesome male card!! It looks fantastic it really does. I think my card may just fit with that Cricut challenge as well lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Rose your cards are great.

AUsome mom said...

Girl, this card is PERFECT for him!! I guess I'm gonna have to buy ANOTHER cartridge since my husband and sons love to fish too:) Great, great job!! REALLY GREAT :)

Deb said...

Great job Rose - I love the fishing pole - did you design that yourself? I don't have a cricut, but my son and husband LOVE to fish, so I may have to borrow that idea for them.

KimS said...

WOW...Great card!!! Shelly's FIL is going to love it!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Fabulous male card. With Fathers day coming up I see a lift coming on if that ok. :)

Tammy said...

Awsome take on this weeks sketch and what a perfect Masculine card!

willow said...

Great card Rose, Love the papers especially the striped one. The fishing pole really completes this card. I am sure he will love it
maz

Cheryl said...

What wonderful cards - it is hard to make masculine cards, but you nailed it!!

Barb said...

Fantastic masculine card! Luv it!

Melissa said...

WoW Rose! Great job! I'm sure he would love it! How is it that you are so good at the most feminine cards and masculine ones too???

Vicky said...

Wow, Rose, this is an amazing card! I just keep looking at it because it's so pretty (but yet, still perfectly masculine!). GREAT job!

kristie sessions said...

this is wonderful. I love the inside sentiment you came up with. just perfect and a great masculine card!