Friday, May 29, 2009

365 Cards Day 90 & 4 Others!!!

The challenge on 365 Cards today is - I See Your "TWO" Colors.
Use only 2 colors on your card (images may be stamped in black and cardstock may be white).
Simon Says: ANIMALS! Well it's not a stamped imiage but it is a MOUSE!!
Bitten by the Bug: We are to use the BOOKMARK from the ANIMAL KINGDOM
ABC Challenge: P is for Pearls, use pearls somewhere on your card
Okies Card Challenge (on Cricut Message Board) Sketch #1




pink & green papers by K&Co, mouse bookmark @ 5", pearls (added to buttons and on bookmark), MS bfly punch, Cuttle Bug Script folder, buttons are SU!, and flowers are handmade by Leah @ Paper Blooms, leaves are hand cut and popped. No sentiment as I prefer to add one to fit the occasion of the card as needed.

19 comments:

Ivolina said...

Very cute and funny card. I like this little mouse.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Oh what a lovely card Rose. And I see you used your buttons lol. Do you know I am the same with mine. I haven't used any of my two lots of SU buttons hehehe. I managed to have a little play with Storybook last night but not much of one, so keep an eye out for when I post some stuff lol
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Love, Love, Love the card. As I have said before I need to get me some of those crocheted flowers. Wish I knew how to crochet.

KimS said...

Pretty card!!! What a cute mouse!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh rose, I love it.. the little mouse is adorable... your are just too creative lately

Enfys said...

I just love this Rose, every little thing about it. Have a great weekend
luv
en x

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful card Rose! That little mouse is just precious!!

~amy~ said...

OhMyGoodness...how fun is this?

Helen said...

This is so cute! Love the little bookmark!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Ann said...

Awesome job on all the challenges! Your card is too cute!

fabricbutterfly said...

what a fantastic card, it is just wonderful, clever, and cute.

shelly said...

awww cute little mousie :)
this card is really cute

Sonya said...

This is just beautiful, such a cute image and your colours are wonderful. Isnt it handy to have cards on hand that you can use for any occasion.

Jennifer said...

Lovely colours and that mouse is such a cute addition.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

magicwanda said...

I love this card !!!
and you did a great job on it...
I like that sketch
Wanda

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Rose! this turned out sooo cute and is so perfect for all of the challenges. FABULOUS! xxD

Lorraine A said...

What a gorgeous card :-) The mouse and butterfly are very cute and the papers you used are gorgeous ! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous too !! Love them !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Regina Easter said...

wow, you rock girl....love how you combined all those challenges....hugs

debby4000 said...

fantastic card, just love that mouse and great colours too.
luv
Debby