Monday, May 25, 2009

365 Cards Day 86 & TPE #16

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "This Will be GRAPE Fun"
Pam said: Well you can use grapes on your card, but you don't have to. However, I do challenge you to use purple as the primary color, and incorporate at least 5 circles on your card.
I used the sketch for challenge #16 on The Pink Elephant.



Honestly the "5 circles" gave me FITS!!! But I am happy with the outcome of my card.
Paper: Global views by Deja Views, Flower: Cricut Storybook @ 2 1/2", MS Bflys, and SU scallop punch.
**Tuseday is the last day to enter your item for the give away I am having this week for Paper Blooms. Click HERE for the details :-)

17 comments:

LORi said...

Super Card Rose!!!

Thanks for sharing with us at TPE!!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD

Barb said...

This is just lovely! That flower is very cool, and I really like how dimensional the butterflies are!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!! Love the muted colors.

stamprgrl said...

rose, that is so pretty.

-- dalis

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Rose. I am hanging out for my Storybook cartridge now should have it by the end of the week.
Hugs
Michelle

willow said...

This is so gorgeous Rose, you know I have some Deja View papers somewhere, Eggplant and Moss I think it is, seeing this I may hunt it down and see if I can use it now
Maz

Carol said...

Love the colours together, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant :)

Hugs
Carol x

Vickilyn said...

Love this card - it's beautiful!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Ok Rose I have posted my card up onto Paper Blooms lol
Hugs
Michelle

Kristen Hermanny said...

OOOOOH! This is pretty. I love sage and lavender together. Probably one of my favorite combos!!! The paper is lovely, and I love your beads. Great card.

Fran, said...

Great take on the challenge.. beautiful card. :-)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Excellent card, beautifully created!

~amy~ said...

good grief Rose...this is absolutely beautiful!

Dawn said...

SO pretty!! I love, love, love the butterflies!!

Ann said...

Love the colours in this - it's just gorgeous.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gloria Stengel said...

This is very pretty. Love the butterflies and the colors!

Robin said...

This is so beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!
Robin