Wednesday, May 13, 2009

365 Cards Day 74 & TOOT !!!

This is for 365 Cards "DYI: Handwritten Sentiment" Pam has challenged us to write our sentiment with our own hand!! (I for one thinks she stays up ALL night ploting ways to pull me in directions I dont like to go!! LOL) Here is what she says:
I think a lot of us probably shy away from writing the sentiment on our cards, because we may not like our handwriting, so of course that's what I'm going to ask you to do!

It doesn't have to be a long sentiment, as long as you handwrite it.

I used scraps,chipboard tag,Thanks CB folder then sanded to show white core.

I am the GD this week and next on Paper Blooms!!!! I would like to know what you all think so please click HERE to see my card. And be sure to hop over to Paper Blooms as Shelly doing a give away this week.

12 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Well Rose as you can see I haven't gone to bed yet lol. I have been looking at blogs *what I hear you ask* yes, yes I know I should have gone to bed ages ago but now I will as it is 1.40am. Rose, my friend there is nothing at all wrong with your handwriting!!!! I think it's lovely and I don't know what you were worried about.
Hugs
Michelle

willow said...

Rose I totally agree with Michelle, there is nothing wrong with your handwriting. I love the folder you have used on this, another to add to my list of 'would likes'its lovely
Maz

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Your handwriting is beautiful, and I love how you sanded the card t show the white core... so creative.
You silly thing you. LOL

fabricbutterfly said...

Aw Rose, what a beauty of a card, and you sentiment and handwriting are fabu, great job

Chrissie said...

Lovely card, neat sentiment!
Chrissie

Fi said...

Great card Rose, and your sentiment is just perfect. I saw your Guest Design at Paper Blooms today and the card is beautiful, I will have to have a go at the challenge there this week.
Hugs
Fi

jacque4u2c said...

Great job - love the sanding idea!

Vicky said...

fantastic card! your handwriting is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card Rose...congrats on the DT and fab paper blooms card too!

Kristen Hermanny said...

looks great. This was a fun challenge. I think we forget to use our own writing too often. Congrats are in order on DT!!! Way to GO!!!

Vickilyn said...

1. I think your handwriting is super cute and this sentiment card looks AWESOME!

2. I agree that Pam is surely a plotter! LOL

3. Congrats on the Paper Blooms DT!!

kristie sessions said...

don't you just love hard challenges!?! You did such a fabulous job. I love the embossing and think your writing is just so fabulous. A great way to add it to this card too. love it!