Saturday, May 9, 2009

365 Cards Day 70

The challenge today on 365 cards is "Ad Inspired"
I am also using this for Sketch #1 on Okies weekly card challenge over on the Cricut Board.







I am not thrilled with the outcome as I do not like this weeks sketch but wanted to try combining more than one challenge so it is what it is :-) I do love the ad and might make another card using it for inspiration.
Paper is DCWV Spring Stack,CB folders used: Swiss Dots & D'Vine Swirl, SU! Scallop punch and bird stamp.

8 comments:

Pam said...

Nice job pulling out the colors from the ad!

Vicky said...

Great job combining challenges, Rose! I think your card turned out really nice - that is a challenging sketch, but I think you worked it very nicely!

Deb said...

Your colors are lovely together and fit in perfectly with the ad. I like the way the card turned out.

Karen Lee said...

You did a terrific job with the two challenges. And thats not easy!!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

hugs, Karen Lee

willow said...

I love the way you have used the colours from the ad, I like that you have used this sketch and added the texture todifferent bits of it
Maz

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh that is just beyond fantastic, I t really feels like the picture, great job

Bex said...

This is a great card! I love the textured sections and those colours go perfectly together, I think this one is a job well done!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Hi Rose,
Lovely card there girl. I love all the components of it, you did a great job with this challenge Rose. I love the bird by the way lol.
Hugs
Michelle