Friday, May 8, 2009

365 Cards Day 69

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Glad for the Grad"





Our good friends daughter, who thinks of us as her Aunt and Uncle, graduates from high school in June so this was the perfect challenge to make her card for.
Her school colors are maroon and white.
*later than usual posting as I took my time making this card as i wanted it to be perfect for a very special girl * :D

Digi stamps from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, K & Co paper ancestry, MS bfly punch. Inside is computer generated.

11 comments:

Deb said...

Wow Rose - what an awesome card. I'm sure the graduate will love it!! I love the verse you included in the card - one that I have claimed often in my life. :)

KimS said...

Rose..That is a gorgeous grad card!!! You really do make some gorgeous cards!!!! Love the verse on the inside!!!

Ann said...

Awesome job, Rose! I'm sure it will be very appreciated!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love it my friend.. one of my favorite verses too.

willow said...

Rose this card is stunning, I love everything about it, the papers, the colours and the verse is perfect
Maz

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Rose it is absolutely stunning. Your honorary neice will be proud to show it off to all her friends on the day. Excellent take on the challenge Rose!!!
Hugs
Michelle

Ivolina said...

Dear Rose, your card is absolutely amazing. Lovely colours and very cute butterfly. The grad girl will be very happy to receive it.

I want to thank for kind words about my cards. If you want you can read my posts using Google translate. There is a link in my blog sidebar.

Bex said...

It certainly is special, I'm sure she will love your fabulous creation, that verse is just perfect.

Vicky said...

so pretty, Rose! I love how soft and peaceful this is - lovely card!

Lynnette said...

Gorgeous card Rose!! The extra effort paid off, she will treasure this card.

Karen Lee said...

Oh Rose this is a FABulous grad card!

hugs, Karen Lee