Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wow another Award!!

The ever so talented Chrissy has given me this award. It is so nice to know that someone as gifted as she is gets a smile when she visits my blog :-) Please click on her name and see all the fantastic items she makes that always put a smile on my face when I visit her blog.
Also the SUPPER talented Maz has given me this award. You realy need to visit her blog and view her work to understand why I am blown over by her awarding this to me!! And while your there take a peek at the sweet grandchildren she is so proud of :-)



The rules are I have to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends who's blogs make me smile. So here they are.....

Wanda
Krystal
Sonya
Jeannie
Margie

Please hop on over and visit all of these tallented ladies and give them some love :-) You will be sure to get a smile from their work!!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, my friend, you deserve another award... and your blog is fabulous...

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
Thanks so much...
I'm very touched!
and your blog is GREAT !
Big Hugs
Wanda

Margie said...

Wow, Rose! You sure have been busy receiving and passing along those awards! Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog as well as this sweet award! Smiling is what it's all about!