Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PaperBlooms Challenge #3

The challenge on PaperBlooms this week is: "The 5 B's".
*Bloom (even if you don't have a Paper Bloom flower use any flower you do have)
*Bling
* Butterfly
* Bit of Brown
*and a Sentiment or title starting with the letter "B"




My 5 B's are:
Butterfly- MS punch
Bling - Stickpin by Leah
Bloom - Blooms by Leah
Brown - Button
"B" - SB @ 1 3/4" on Fancy Corner setting
Paper is K&Co.

Hop on over to PaperBlooms and join in with us!!! And be sure to check out Leah's Esty shop to see all the beautiful blooms she makes. I have yet to find a flaw in one, and if you are a friend of mine, you know I strive to be a perfectionist!!!

**Have you ever made a card and then decided it needed something else? I looked at this card this morning and thought....it needs something else ;-) so I added the corners to match the B using my SU! punch. NOW I like it much better!!! (i do this a lot! LOL)

8 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, I love your bloom and butterfly, and the way you did the big B on your sentiment is too clever--I think you deserve extra credit for that one! ;) Thanks for playing with us this week!

Terri E. said...

Love your blooms and hat pin. Great job with the challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cassie said...

Just gorgeous, Rose! Totally love that sentiment. . .one of my favorites :D

fabricbutterfly said...

insainly beautiful, I love this card the colours are beyond yummy, great job

jacque4u2c said...

Oh - how I would love to receive something this gorgeous in the mail! You really did an awesome job with the challenge!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, I love it.. really love the senitment too. I wish I knew where everyone finds the time to do all the cards....

Leah said...

Oh Rose, I love this card. The creative way you made the B stand out is just perfect:)

Elise said...

Wow! This card is just juicy! You are prolific, girl! I am loving your 365 projects! Great work!