Thursday, April 9, 2009

PaperBlooms Challenge #2

The challenge this week over at Paper Blooms is
"Create a box or a basket that is Easter or Spring themed".



For this I used: DCWV Spring stack, sentiment is computer generated, daffodils are from WIMG @ 3", the CUTE dragon is from Dustin Pike (check out his other drawings here) and colored in with colored pencils, and of course the pretty hand made flowers are by Leah, I added pearl brads to the centers (thanks Shelly for the idea).

I learned a few things while making this basket....."fur babies" love Spanish moss and Leah's Blooms (might have to order him some of his own)!!!! Q is always up on my craft table to watch and I guess he just couldn't resist "helping mom" today. I couldn't get a good pic so feel free to click on it to see it closer ;-)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

OMGoodness, this is sooo gorgeous! I love how you have the blooms! Thanks so much for playing!

Leah said...

Rose, this is just so adorable! I love how it turned out. So glad to have you!!

Ann said...

Talk about pretty! I just love the way you combined Leah's blooms with your daffodils! Thanks so much for playing along! ;)

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, that is so adorable, I just love the antics of your fur babies, and that you share them, I miss our little boy, they are so fun, thanks for following my blog, I've always enjoyed yours, and will follow it, also, have a great weekend

shelly said...

oh rose this turned out just perfect! i hadnt thought of using the crocheted flowers in a garden setting like you have.. how pretty! love the pearl brads in the centers too :) leahs flowers are so addicting aren they! i just kep finding more and more places for them! looking forward to scrappin with ya tomorrow!! :) hugs and thanks for supporting PaperBlooms youre a wonderful asset each week :)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just AWESOME! I love how your worked the blooms in!

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE Rose! Love how you used Leah's flowers and that stamp is too cute! xxD