Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okieladybugs Challenge 4/15





Paper is Prima The First Touch, SB cockatoo @ 2". CB boarder folder, MS Bfly punch.
**Sketch 2: I DON'T like how it turned out but DH does so it is what it is.** Think I will take off the "A" and put something else there at a latter time as this darn card has already taken 2 hrs with me fussing over it!! I used to walk outside and sit and smoke when a card was at a stand still and then the answer would come to me, now that I don't smoke I need to find some other way to relax when a card is at a stand still :-( Any suggestions???

4 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Well, I think BOTH cards are just fabulous!! I know what you mean about the taking time out to think. I am still a smoker (yuk!) and I do that all the time. However, my husband quit smoking about 1 1/2 years ago. Whenever he would normally take a "break" and smoke, he substituted blowing bubbles. Those bubbles that come in a bottle with the little holder thingy. He would go outside and just blow bubbles instead of smoking. He says that helped him so much. So go to Dollar General or somewhere and pick you up a bottle. Hugs and prayers for you...

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

~BridgetL~ said...

I like how both cards turned out. I love the papers.

shelly said...

great cards.. and if i didnt know the a wasnt an a id have thought it just a flourish..did that make sense at all ;) lol its been a loooong last couple of days :)