Friday, April 17, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am so honored that Atencio over at "Just Getting Started and Already Addicted" nominated me for this award. She always creates the most darling cards.



Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.


7 things about myself you may or may not find interesting are:

1. I love the Lord with all my heart and live for Him each day.
2. My husband is my best friend :-)
3. Our "fur babies" are a joy to spoil rotten.
4. I quit smoking this month after 7 yrs of smoking.
5. I have only been making cards for 6 months.
6. We were married in May 2007 and have not had 1 fight yet!!
7. For our honeymoon we took a month long motorcycle trip cross country (from Ca to Main) and then back across Canada.Loved every moment of it and want to do it again!!

My Nominations for the 7 Kreativ Bloggers are:
Only 7 is the hard part as so many are inspiring to me each day.
(Please click on their names and check out all the fantastic items they create)

1. Sandy
2. Leah
3. Di
4. Michelle M.
5. Maz
6. Marcelle
7. Kopperhead

Congratulations! Each one of you inspire my each day :-)

6 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you so much Rose:) I'll post on my blog soon about it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, how sweet of you to think of me... I am very honored. (I just went and checked to make sure it was me, lol, there are several Sandy's on the board... ) It will be a few days before I can do this... my daughter had a little surgery, nothing too serious, but she is keeping me hopping... calling me almost 24/7... She is such a baby - wonder where she gets that from. And in between running back and forth with her, I am trying to get Alex's book done, I am running out of time. WOW - no fights... I am so excited about your quitting smoking, I think of you alot and send up a little prayer when I do think of you.. This is beginning to turn into a book... again, thank you soooo much for thinking of me my friend.

~BridgetL~ said...

Way to go on quitting smoking. and how cool to take a month and go cross country. I love learning new things about people. TFS

willow said...

Oh Rose I am so honoured that you have included me in this list of people to nominate. I will have a think about what information I need to include and will post this as soon as I get it all together.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and for all the lovely comments you leave me, it is very much appreciated.
Have a lovely weekend
Maz

willow said...

I have left a little something for you on my blog
maz

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Rose,

I am so honoured to receive this award from you, thankyou so much. I will try and get it all done within the next couple of days.
Once again thankyou.
Hugs
Michelle M