Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been a week for Awards!!

The very talented Pam has given me this award. Be sure and hop on over and see her creations :-)



The rules for the award:
The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
Nominate 10 blogs.
Put links to their blogs.
Leave a message for the nominees.

As I have more than 10 favorite blogs so I will pick 10 random blogs :-)
Here are my 10:

Glenna @ Fabricbutterfly
Enfys @ Going Buggy
Sandy @ Sandy from Ukiah
Joann @ Joann's Little Things
Jessica @ homemade and handmade
Hannah S @ Angel Bunny Cards and Paper Crafts
Audrey @ Living Life in an Organised Mess
Anna Dawn @ Memories By Anna Dawn
Deb H @ BeeBug Creations
Lena @ Scrapbutterfly

Now why not visit these talented ladies and show them some love? :-)

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet Rose, thank you for thinking of me. I will try to get to this as soon as I can... and it did bring a smile to my face...

Joann said...

Thank you so much, Rose. I'm very honored and will try to pop in and see the other ladies as well.

Anna Dawn said...

Wow! Thanks Rose, I have never been nominated for anything before!! Am I supposed to do something now?? You are so sweet, oh and btw I love your kitties!!

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Rose for thinking of me
hugs
Enfys xx

Jessica said...

awwe! Thank you!! :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, thank you so much I really appreciate it. The mess is not going well, yet, but I have almost 3 quilt tops done for the quilts of valor, so I am happy about that.

Thanks so much

Lena said...

awww thanks for the award I love your blog too!

Audrey said...

Thanks Rose for the award!

Deb said...

Thanks for the award Rose!