Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am honored that 3 ladies have given me this Award



I will thank them all and pass it on in one post :-)

Amy, She is a VERY talented member of 365's DT. Her work always inspires me.
Diana AUsomemom says it all!! It is always a joy to visit her blog :-)
Alicia She creates some of the best cards each day for the challenge on 365!!

Please click on their name and give them a visit ;-)

The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.


To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:

- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

Now for the HARD part.....
I would love to pass this on to every blog I visit each day but the list would be a mile long ;-) so I will pass it along to ones that I "play" with each day over at 365 and were chosen today for Card of the Week (COTW). They ALL made the most fantastic cards for the challenges!

Lynnette
Maz
Michelle
Fay
Nancy
Sandy
Jana I just love what the name of her blog means!!

Also Sandy whom I have been so blessed to become friends with on line. She is a joy in all ways and very talented.Also for ALL her prayers for me in my quest to stop smoking ;-)

Please be sure and visit each of them and pass on some love :-)

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose... I so treasue the friendship that we have... how sweet of you to mention me. (you forgot to tell them I am a "copy cat".... Thank you my friend.

Sandy said...

Thanks for this award! It's a great honor and I'm so glad to have found a group of ladies from 365 that are fantabulous!

Lynnette said...

Rose, thank you so much for the award. I'm still in shock over finding that my giftcards were selected. I'm grateful that I found the 365 challenge blog. I enjoy the challenges so much! Have a blessed day.
Lynnette