Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!

WOO HOO!!!! The lovely Leah over at Paper Blooms has asked me to be a Guest Designer for two of her challenges next month!!! I am so excited and thrilled to be asked by her. She has some VERY talented DT members.:-)

She has started a weekly challenge HERE.

Please be so kind and pop on over and say Hi to her or better yet join us in the challenges each week. The more the merrier I say!!

You do not have to use her BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE BLOOMS in order to participate.


When you do decide to give her blooms a try I promise that you will not be disappointed and will find them VERY addicting. I have!!

12 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations girly!!!! You so deserve it! It won't be long and you'll be full time!

jacque4u2c said...

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to join you in creating some fun!

kristie sessions said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I am leaving you another award on my blog. I know you already have them all!! But I wanted you to know that I enjoy your stuff and love visiting your blog.
keep up the great work!
k

Leah said...

I'm so happy to have you Rose! Big hugs to you:)

Enfys said...

WoooHooo for you, congrats
xx

willow said...

Wow, congratulations Rose
Maz

Bex said...

Big Congrats Rose! I can't wait to see what you do over there!
Bex
P.S.
I have left you a little something on my blog

magicwanda said...

A BIG CONGRATS to you Rose.....
you are sooooo worthy of it!
Big Hugs
Wanda

AUsome mom said...

YOU SO MUCH DESERVE THIS!!! I can't wait to see your creations. You make the bestest cards and I enjoy looking at them every day.
Hey.....did you get the bubbles yet? Hugs and prayers....

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so soooo happy and excited for you Rose, I am doing the happy dance with you my friend..

fabricbutterfly said...

Fantastic Rose, a big CONGRATULATIONS, you should be excited and you really deserve it with all your wonderful work, they know talent when they see it!!!!!! I will definatly check them out.

shelly said...

woo hoo you!!!!! leah and the DT girls are fabulous youre gonna have fun for sure!