Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Award !!

The ever so talented Bex that I have "met" through 365 Cards has given me this awesome award!! Visit her blog and see all the wonderful things she creates. :-)


The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would like to pass this award onto just a few of the ones that join in each day on 365 Cards and provide inspiration to me:
Sonya
Alicia
Stephanie
Paula M.
Audrey
Lucia
Fi
Vicky DT

Please visit them and give them some love while your there :-)

4 comments:

willow said...

Congratulations on your award, very much deserved.
I think it has been an award week!
maz

Chrissy C said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it!

Fi said...

Rose, Thank You so much - I am very humbled by this award - I am so glad I stumbled onto 365 Cards because I have 'met' a lot of very creative and lovely ladies such as yourself and whom I would be honoured to call a friend.
The crafty bloggy world is a wonderful place to "meet" new friends and to encourage one and another.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs
Fi

Sonya said...

Thankyou so so much Rose!! That is so sweet of you! I love your blog and you certainly provide me with plenty of inspiration!!I will pop this onto my blog and pass it on very soon! Hugs from me. xx