Thursday, April 30, 2009

365 Cards Day 61

First Pam had to do a little "business" before telling us what the rules for this card were :-) The Guest Designer today is Ann Cox!! I am excited as she is on the Paper Blooms DT and I just love her work!! **I am looking forward to my two weeks as GD on Paper Blooms May 13th and 20th** OK back to the challenge at hand......

Our challenge today on 365 Cards is "Leaf it up to me!"
We are to put a leaf (or two or three) on our card.
It's not Autumn here but this is the first chance I have had to use my new Autumn folder :-)



Paper is Prima First Blush, CB folder Autumn Type, stamped and embossed leaves then popped the band.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous job Rose!!!

fabricbutterfly said...

wonderful, Rose, I love the new folder and the card is just plain beautiful.

willow said...

This is just the job, I love that folder and the stamping just finishes it off. I cant wait to see what you come up with for your DT weeks, I have really enjoyed the challenges at Paper Blooms
maz

Fi said...

Stunning card Rose, love the colours, I have not seen that CB folder before, just perfect for your card and the extra leaves on the bottom right just set the whole card off.
hugs
Fi

jacque4u2c said...

Rose this is just so elegant and beautiful - I really luv it!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Rose, my god this is just stunning love. I really mean that as I always do of course but wow you bowl me over with your creativity. A sincere congrats on becoming a DT member for two weeks on Paper Blooms. I'm gonna have to pop on over there to see your work.
Hugs
Michelle

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Rose what a beautiful and elegant card. I love all the textures and layers you used. I love that CB EF you used how fitting. Great job with this challenge Rose.

Karen Lee said...

Absolutely beautiful card Rose!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Deb said...

Great job Rose. I really like the textured look of the band. Did you distress or is that the way the paper was?

Ann said...

Ohhh, you did autumn SO well! Great take on today's challenge!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card.

Vicky said...

wow, Rose, I love this! I love fall, so even though I'm definitely ready for warm weather, this card makes me want to see the leaves change colors!!

Ivolina said...

Wonderful fall card.

Rosemary said...

Well, the CB people should be sending you a check because you just sold a folder for them - I LOVE THIS! I wouldn't fret a bit that it isn't fall, you're ahead of the game now! Absolutely gorgeous card - I love the entire vibe of this card - and I'm the pinky/blingy/sickeningly sweet girly type!