Sunday, April 26, 2009

365 Cards Day 57

Today is "Super Sketchy Sunday" on 365 Cards.

My mom is always making some sort of quilt so I made a card for her today with one of her favorite sayings on it :-)




I was able to use up some scraps for this :-)
Quilt paper and the thimble are Paper Reflections - Scrappin Sampler. Sentiment is computer generated, CB folder is Swiss Dots, eyelet punch is SU!.

**OOPS!! I just saw another card created for this challenge and read that it is to have a white background, will have to put it on a background before mailing it! LOL that's what I get for making a card when tired ;-)

13 comments:

Deb said...

Love the card!! I really like "quilt type" cards and this one is beautiful. I'm sure that your mom will love it.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love it.. what a cute idea, love the thimble and the sentiment

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Oh Rose this card is beautiful. I absolutely love it and your mum will adore it I'm sure. Yes and now you know why I post so early love it's because we are opposite in times.
Regards
Michelle

~amy~ said...

Rose, what an absolutely gorgeous card!!!

Fi said...

Rose, that is a gorgeous card, your mother will love it. Love the thimble and your sentiment is very fitting for a quilter.
Hugs
Fi

Karen Lee said...

This one is a fav of mine! I'm also a quilter, even though I don't quilt much anymore. Your mom will love this card!

hugs, Karen Lee

Fran said...

oh I love your card..:-)

Jeannie said...

I didn't know it was supposed to be on a white background either, oopsy! I absolutely think this is an adorable card for your mom, she's going to luv it!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Vicky said...

Rose, yet again, you have made a stunning and beautiful card! I really do enjoy seeing your work - i love your style. This card is just wonderful. That thimble just makes the card and your colors and patterns are so so pretty.

Bex said...

Absolutely gorgeous< I don't think it needs a white background it looks just right as it is! What a heart warming sentiment too.

Made by Mandy said...

What a great sentiment and a perfect card for your quilting Mum

Kristen Hermanny said...

Love your quilt and the saying. That thimble is darling.

willow said...

Rose this is just gorgeous, i quilt a bit and I would love to get a card like this
maz