Saturday, April 25, 2009

365 Cards Day 56

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "See Through Saturday"
We are to make an acrylic (clear) card.
So here's the challenge: Use it as the card base - front, back, or all - otherwise anything goes.

I could not find any acrylic at J's so I bought this pack of cards.....



Cut it up and make this card....



I cut the cat in flowers from PP(yep more "fussy cutting"), glued it onto the BG Paper and used clear stickers (only ones I had) added ribbon and relized just how hard an acrylic card is to get a good photo of!!!

10 comments:

Fi said...

Beautiful card Rose, I love your pussy cat scene.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

I love it! How awesome to buy the cards for the packaging! I hope you'll be able to use the cards inside the package too! :) Great card - love the little kitty!

Deb said...

Great card Rose. Yes - fussy cutting but oh so cute!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

It's lovely Rose at least you had somewhere that you could go and purchase what you wanted lol I live in a country town and there is not a single place which is why I am going to get my own going.
Regards
Michelle

~amy~ said...

Hey Rose, what a great acetate card! Love your fussy cutting too!

willow said...

This is so gorgoeus Rose, I love the pussy cat and the way you have created a scene, Great idea to use packaging, I did on mine
Maz

Made by Mandy said...

Hey, don't knock your photo, it came out quite well, there is no horrible glare on it so it was a success.

I'm not a good photographer but I find that you have to take it at an angle to get it right.

Nice job cutting out on the PP

Bex said...

Those text stickers are gorgeous! Just right for your very cute card!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Rose not only are you talented as a card maker you are clever as well. Great job with this challenge.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow...is there anything you can' do my friend... what an adorable card..