Wednesday, April 15, 2009

365 Cards Day 46

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Matchbook Card". We are half way through Scor it week and I am enjoying learning new things.
I will be sorry to see this week end :-(




A Matchbook card is something new to me so I was grateful that Kristie posted step by step instructions on her blog on how she made hers. Click on her name and check out her blog :-)

Paper is DCWV Spring Stack, Stamp is from J's $1 bin, and corners are SU! punch with CB Swiss Dots folder.
As always thanks for stopping by to see what I have made each day :-)

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Rose!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose, you have been a busy little bee... so cute

Fi said...

Great card - love your take on the challenge and love that bird stamp.
Hugs
Fi

jacque4u2c said...

LUV IT!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Cute card! I love that bird stamp. I use mine alot!
R

Karen Lee said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!


hugs, Karen Lee

Rosemary said...

You've inspired me - I have that paper stack and a similar bird stamp - I hope if I make a card like this that it is as cute! That stamp is gorgeous, what a good deal. This is a really bright and happy take on the challenge.

Chrissy C said...

Too cool. I love it. I've been following all week but haven't had time to play. Trying to get that Spring cleaning done.

fabricbutterfly said...

really pretty, the bird stamp is super.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

What a really pretty card!! Love the bird Stamp.
Regards
Michelle M

kristie sessions said...

Fabulous Job Rose! I love that stamped image and the die cut its on. Everything about this card is gorgeous and perfect. I love it. I too am sad score it week has to come to an end. Its been so great to try new things!