Tuesday, April 14, 2009

365 Cards Day 45

Scor it week continues!!! Today on 365 Cards we are to make a Tri-Fold card. Tammy made the most beautiful card and posted step by step instructions on her blog for us to follow (Thanks Tammy). I have been wanting to try a "band" on a card so used it instead of the ribbon.




This will be for my 18 year old niece who is getting her braces off next month. And she thinks it will be "Fabulous" when they come off!!
DCWV Rock Star for the paper ;-) SU! punch on corners and band.

11 comments:

willow said...

I think your neice will love this, great idea to use a belly band
Maz

Leah said...

Your card is Fab! I remember when I got my braces off and it was fabulous! Check your email, I sent you a little something;)

~amy~ said...

well, aren't you just the fabulous auntie?!!! I too remember when I got my braces off in high school...and yes, it was pretty fabulous :)

Jana said...

Love how you made the paper work for you. The band is too clever.

Vicky said...

love that "fabulous"! perfect for an 18 year old and you're so sweet to think to give her a card for getting her braces off! definitely a big day!!

Pam said...

I know it's been said again and again already, however, I must agree that this card is indeed "fabulous" and ideal for an 18 y.o. girl :)

Cheryl Kosakura said...

What a perfect card for your niece, very cool!
-Cher

Karen Lee said...

What a FABULOUS card!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rosemary said...

Really like this card a lot! I have to laugh because before I finished reading that you were giving it to your teenage niece, I was thinking- a teenage girl will LOVE this card too.

Great minds think alike eh?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow wow... it turned out just Fabulous.... I am sure your niece will love it.

fabricbutterfly said...

another great card, your niece will love it, as well as getting her braces off