Thursday, April 9, 2009

365 Cards Day 40

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Spring Break".
We are to use the sun, sand, and surf to inspire our card.


Image: "Copyright by Kopperhead".
While visiting Kopperheads blog today I found this image that she was sharing. Just click on her name to see the fantastic items she creats ;-). I made it into a postcard that I wish I could send someone ;-) Don't you wish postage was still this amount!! LOL

When I go to the beach I enjoy watching the birds as I don't go into the water.

Paper is DCWV Travel stack, wish you were here is from GP @ 1 1/2"

15 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Oh, I love love love it. And the fact that you made a postcard is special to me, you can read why on my latest post. You made my birdie look good!
k

~amy~ said...

Such a fun take on this challenge...great postcard!

Alicia said...

How creative! I never would have thought to make a postcard!!

Karen Lee said...

I love this postcard!!! Fantastic take on today's challenge!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Girl this is too fantastic!! I love EVERYTHING about it!! Fab job!!

Fi said...

Your postcard card is just beautiful, I would never have thought of doing that.
Hugs
Fi

Nancy Sanders said...

What a clever idea, the postcard and i love the seagull. great card

Audrey said...

Luv how you use the postcard here!

fabricbutterfly said...

Well, what can I say, before I read everyone else's comment, I thought wow, great idea, it is fantastic.

Vicky said...

very cool! i love this! great job!

wendipooh13 said...

love what you did with the challenge and created a postcard!! great idea

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

I wish I was there too...lol. I love this card it is soft and soothing great job.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, how did I miss this one??? Wow I love what you did with the little birdie... postcard.. great idea.

Elise said...

Reading through your blog today: I love all of your 365(?) entries... But this is my favorite so far! I guess there are just SO many ways to challenge yourself creatively on line! So cool! I am really enjoying your work, Rose!

Jana said...

Love the postcard. Too cool.