Wednesday, April 8, 2009

365 Cards Day 39

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Wacky Color Wednesday".
We are to create with three colors: Purple, Orange, and Green. That's it; however, stamping on a white background does count.




I downloaded the "stain glass" image off the Internet and used colored pencils to make it fit the challenge and popped it with pop dots. Green and Orange paper are scraps from a SU! class and the Bflys are MS punch.

** Sunday starts Scor it week** I'm so excited!!! Come join in the fun :-)**

13 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

beatiful card, it looks like cloison ( I know I probably spelled it wrong) real rich looking

Karen Lee said...

I agree with fabricbutterfly (and I don't know how to spell it either!)
Beautiful work on this card!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Vicky said...

Rose, this is gorgeous!! What a great idea to find an image online and then color it in - very creative!

Fi said...

Very elegant card, love the image and your butterflies.
hugs
Fi

Leah said...

You did a great job with this challenge Rose! It came out so pretty.

Alicia said...

I love that image! It was the perfect choice for these colors! BTW, my youngest son was admiring your kitty, Q :)

~amy~ said...

awesome job on the stain glass image!! perfect for today's color challenge!!

Enfys said...

This really pops, those colours are gorgeous and perfect for the project.
hugs
Enfys x

Jana said...

Wonderful card. The colors are so bright and cheery.

Kopperhead said...

That is so beautiful. I love strong, bold colors.

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!

kristie sessions said...

this is beautiful! I love that stained glass image. the purple is fab and its just so well done. great job!

AUsome mom said...

Gorgeous!!!!