Sunday, March 8, 2009

LOOK WHERE I WENT YESTERDAY!!!!

Yesterday I got the pleasure of spending the day with the TALENTED Shelly!!!! We spent 12 hours chating, shopping, and sharing craft techniques. (OK Shelly shared, I tryed to soak it all in!!) Shelly is as SWEET in person as she is on the MB. I had the BEST time and am looking forward to the next time we can get together.

To my surprise she had created me the most BEAUTIFUL card and a little gift (can't share the gift yet as it is for a challenge she is a designer for, but I will as soon as she lets me know I can)
Here is the card she gave me......SORRY OKIELADYBUG!!! I know you wanted this as soon as Shelly posted it on the MB!!

All info on this card can be found on Shellys Card Blog Check her blog out and see how talented she is!!!


6 comments:

Linda said...

I love this card. It is adorable. I would love to know what kind of paper you used.
And I loved the layout of your little granddaughter and Mickey's hand. How precious is that?

Your sister in Christ
Linda

Margie said...

What a gorgeous Shelly card! You lucky, lucky girl! I'll bet you two had a blast!

Crayola58 said...

Lucky you.... What fun you had.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Ohhhh how fun... I wish I could have come.. I am only 5 hours away... so glad you girls had fun... love the card.

shelly said...

rose i had the best time! and am looking forward to our next visit..anytime! youre so very sweet and oh my you crack me up big time! and youre also fun to shop with :) you have way more talent than you believe and such a quick learner! the roses you inked and the pins you made were beautiful i hope you show them off soon so everyone can see :)
thank you so much too for the paper.. oh i cannot wait to use that skunk but think i will save it for a scrapbook page instead of on a card that way i have it forever.. soo very cute! hugs shelly

shelly said...

linda i forgot to add that paper is from my minds eye.