Monday, March 9, 2009

I'V BEEN TAGGED!!!

The very talented Sandi over at Paper Trail has tagged me!! Now I need to go to the folder that I have my pictures in and in the 4th folder find the 4th picture and post it on my blog. So here it is.....


This was taken at a rest stop in Rhode Island while my DH and I were on a month long motorcycle trip as our honeymoon in 2007. We started in California and drove East to Main. Then we went up into Canada and drove West until we dropped down into Montana and back to California. We were so blessed to be able to take this trip and see all the beauty God has created.
Now here are the 4 blogs I choose to tag. Please stop by and tell them hello and see what they have created. :-)
Chrissy C.
Melanie
Debbie
Atencio

4 comments:

NY Debbie said...

Ok, I see I've been tagged, but what is a girl to do...does that mean I'm it. and oh to be young again and to be able to take that awesome trip..must have been awesome

NY Debbie said...

OK, I just figured out what to do..hey it5:50 AM here, getting ready for work...

tina said...

Thanks for the tag...im not sure if im supose to tag and how i do that.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun that must have been... on a motorcycle.. scary but fun...