Tuesday, March 10, 2009

365 Cards Day 10

So I've been checking out Chrissy's blog and she has inspired me to do the challenges over at 365 Cards. I know it's already day 10 and I probably won't be able to do every days sketch, but I figure a few are better than none ;-)




Today we were to make a card using a photo and adding a sentiment to match. I chose one that was taken on our trip in 2007 at Dingmans Falls in PA. I just loved standing at this waterfall and soaking up Gods beautiful creation. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I started making it into a card but decided to make it into a framed piece for my wall.
I used some of the lovely paper Shelly was kind enough to share with me (forgot the brand), Photo corners are SU! punch and embossed with Perfectly Paisly CB folder, Butterflys are MS punch.

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this - and I really adore the butterfly punch!

Chrissy C said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Great job. I'm glad you found the blog. It's such a great site...and what a challenge! I'm doing my best. I'm going to try to catch up on a few myself tomorrow...it's a craftin day! YAY!
Your blog is great by the way. You do some wonderful work.

I LOVE the picture of the koala. I felt so sorry for him.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow.. you have turned into being quite talentd and creative... this is totally awesome... what a great idea.

kristie sessions said...

absolutely lovely. You really did a fabulous job with this challenge. Thanks for joining in!
k

~amy~ said...

Nice work...love the butterflies! Thanks for playing!

Vicky said...

what a beautiful picture and love those butterflies! glad you found us and hope you can keep playing along!

shelly said...

absolutely beautiful!!