Friday, March 27, 2009

365 Cards Day 27

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "Touchy Feely Friday". We are to try and incorporate 3 different methods of adding texture to the paper on your card. This can be done using wet and/or dry embossing, distressing, or anything else you can think of.



Here are my added textures: Wet embossing, Dry embossing, Distressing with ink, and Gold stitching.

Paper is DCWV Luxury Stack, SU! corner punch that I dry embossed with CB folder Floral Screen and distressed with ink, I also distressed the background paper with ink. I stitched the top and bottom of the "band" with gold metalic thread, Bflys are made with MS punch. Swan is stamped in black and embossed with gold powder.

8 comments:

Karen Lee said...

What a lovely card. Butterflies are always a fav of mine. I could put them on every card I make!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful!

Leah said...

Very pretty! I love that swan image, so elegant. Great job with the challenge.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, that is absolutely beautiful.... love everything about it...

~amy~ said...

Oh what a great job on the challenge!! I love those butterflies!!

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful card Rose. Everything just works so well together. Love the inking on the butterflies.

kristie sessions said...

gorgeous! Love that swan and the gold stitching is terrific. Nice job!

shelly said...

we talked abou this on th ephone already... so you already know i think its a super card :)