Thursday, March 26, 2009

365 Cards Day 26

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Color me anything but that!".
We are to create a card out of a color we don't use often.



Well for me it is two colors so I put them together for my card. I know their are some that make awesome cards out of black and white but these are not my favorite (or even close to it) colors to work with.

I used CB folder Script, the Signo white pen I was RAK-ed (and smeared!) Oh well;-) And the beautiful handmade flowers are from Leah over at Paperblooms.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Great job with the challenge. I love Black and White cards

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness....this is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing!!

kristie sessions said...

I love this challenge because you see that I love colors that others don't use! My favs are black and white. In fact my entire room was that color from ages 14-18. This card is just wonderful! Love that embossing!

AUsome mom said...

This card is just beautiful Rose! I love the embossing. Great, great job!

Karen Lee said...

This is a great card!!! Black and white is a fav of mine!!

Leah said...

Gasp! I love this card Rose...so elegant!

Chrissy C said...

So classy! I love the black and white. I love that folder too. I always look at it put it in my hand then hang it back up at the store. Maybe I'll go get it now! Great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

For someone who doesn't like to do black and white cards you certainly did a great job with it my friend... It looks GREAT

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

I love this card and unlike you I am a big fan of black and white cards. I think this color combo always looks so elegant. Great job!

Debbie Stelton

shelly said...

this turned out really elegant rose.. very nice job.