Wednesday, March 25, 2009

365 Cards Day 25

The challenge for today on 365 Cards is "Ad Inspired". We are to make a card inspired by this ad photo.




The white on burgundy and the use of green and black are what jumped out at me. Here is what I came up with for this challenge.



I used SU! corner punch, CB folder Swiss Dots, and popped the stamped imiage, the bird stamp is from J's $1 bin. I also added the stickpin for fun and to add a little burgundy as I had only the yellow paper that went with the white on color as in the ad. The pic didn't come out well today :-(

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card x

Karen Lee said...

WOW....I love that $1 stamp!! Love your take on the challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

I luuurrrvvvvvve that stamp! I am sure I need that! Great card!

kristie sessions said...

That stamp is fabulous!! That is the best 1$ stamp I have ever seen! This is a really lovely lovely card. Thank you for playing today!
k

~amy~ said...

Cute card...love your take on the challenge...love that stamp!

jacque4u2c said...

You got a standing ovation here! Just stunning!

Vicky said...

this is beautiful! you did a great job with this challenge! thanks for joining us today!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so totally amazed with all of your cards.. you are getting so creative... WOW

Pam said...

I'm lovin' the bird stamp - great card!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a lovely card that image is beautiful. Great job with this challenge.

Debbie Stelton

AUsome mom said...

This is just beautiful, Rose. I love that stamp and I can't believe it's from the $1 bin!! Very, very pretty.

Joann @ The Cozy Couch said...

I love how your yellow paper came out. Very nice!

shelly said...

love that bird stamp!