Sunday, March 22, 2009

365 Cards Day 22

Today on 365 Cards is "Super Sketcy Sunday"



I found this paper awhile ago and had to have it as it is just like the material my mother used to make a dress for my when I was in 7th grade!!! I'm going to send it to her and see if she remembers ;-)



I used Scattered Rose by Daisy D's for the background paper, WIMG for the flowers cut at 1" and 1 1/2" then colored with watercolor crayons. The sentiment is computer generated. I pierced around the card and then connected the holes with a fine tip pen. *I know it's cheating but so little time to play today* ;-0

9 comments:

kristie sessions said...

Lovely!! I really adore those 3-D flowers. NIce job!

Ann said...

Very pretty! I love those flowers!

Vicky said...

This is so pretty - I LOVE those flowers! Great job Rose!

Karen Lee said...

Love that paper.....I remember having a skirt very similar to this when I was in high school. Beautiful card!

Tammy said...

Such a pretty an elegant card! I love it. Thanks so much for playing today

~amy~ said...

Such a lovely job on the sketch...

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

your card is very beutyful
you make a great job

greetings from germany
iris

Cin said...

Gorgeous card...love the colours...it definately creates that rustic look I think you were going for.

AUsome mom said...

Love your card! Please let us know if your mom remembers. I don't think dot to dot is cheating! It's a "technique"...
Great job!