Saturday, March 21, 2009

365 Cards Day 21

The challenge today on 365 Cards is "Sing Along Saturday". We are to create a card inspired by the song:
Lean on Me, by Bill Withers. The words that jumped out at me were:
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on





While I was visiting Sandy's Blog, I was inspired by the music she has playing. Who better to "Lean On" then my LORD and Savior?
I have made it to sit on my desk at work. I volunteer at the Biblical Counseling & Educational Center as the secretary.
I used DCWV Garden Party, the scripture is computer generated, and the beautiful hand made flowers and stick pin by Leah, can be purchased at PaperBlooms.

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card...I absolutely adore those flowers!!

Jana said...

Very pretty card. Love the embellishments and the Bible quote.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

OH Rose, what a beautiful card... and the sentiment is sooo true. your little flowers with the pearls are so precious. (and you mentioned my blog..God is so good. I am so glad you enjoy the music on my blog...

kristie sessions said...

This is so perfect! The sentiment is so true. ITs my favorite scripture!! Nice work with the challenge.

Karen Lee said...

Awesome card!

scruggle said...

The first thing I thought of was leaning on God! Great card! Love it!

Pam said...

Beautiful card with a wonderfully meaningful sentiment!

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful card, Rose. Such a special scripture and one that we should remember every moment of every day. You're a special person and it's shown in every card you make. Beautiful job.

Vicky said...

Beautiful card and wonderful scripture...great job, Rose!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Rose this is one of my favorite scriptures. Thank you for the reminder that we can always lean on Him. Great job on this challenge and have a wonderful week.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Leah said...

This is just beautiful Rose! That is one of my very favorite scriptures too! You did such a beautiful job.