Friday, March 20, 2009

365 Cards Day 20

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "Inside Out". We are to create a card that is primarily embellished on the inside along with the sentiment.




I hope I have stayed within the guide lines :-) I hand cut the cross on the front and also the one inside along with the hill.(I know I could have used DS, but I was lazy and didn't want to mess with DS so I used my craft knife) The sentiment is a stamp from J's $1 bin (love those)and popped, CB folders used are: D'vine Swirl and Stylized Flowers. Inside paper is DCWV Spring Stack.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous card...love the greens!!! Happy Friday!

scruggle said...

Awesome card! I love the way you pulled it all together!

Leah said...

Rose this is just a wonderful card! I love the simplicity of it, so striking and the way you hand cut the "window" on the front...wow! Great job!

kristie sessions said...

Very creative!! Nice work with the challenge!

Karen Lee said...

Awesome job on the challenge!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a beautiful and touching card you did a great job with this challenge.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow... I am so impressed with this..I love it.

Atencio said...

Beautiful card