Monday, March 16, 2009

365 Cards Day 16


Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "Imagine This" Sunshine
We were to use an image of the sun, or use the card to convey how it makes you feel. Well I always know where the sunshine is as it is where one of my cats is laying. I used 4 different carts (George,WIMG,PDDU,AK) for this and made the window in DS.
OK Shelly, BEFORE you point it out I will say that after getting the pic and posting this I noticed my glue did not hold very well on the window frame (in middle of window) will fix it now but won't re post it. ;-) She always keeps me on my toes and helps me improve, which I'm VERY grateful for.

10 comments:

Vicky said...

This is adorable!!! Great job on the challenge and thanks for joining us today!

~amy~ said...

Super sweet take on the challenge...I love it!! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 cards!!

jacque4u2c said...

Very super duper! LUV IT!!!!

Chrissy C said...

Oh my goodness that little kitty is toooooooo cute! Nice job!

Pam said...

Isn't it so true about cats and sunshine? My cat will find the tiniest little square of sunshine on the carpet and bask in it! And your card is absolutely adorable - I love cards that create a scene :)

shelly said...

lol ok i wouldnt have noticed that if you hadnt pointed it out! actually it looks like a shadow from the sun :)
this card is super cute! i love those flowers in the vase. youre doing so awesome on your inking and shading!
i need to get on over to 365 days.. think i can play catchup? probably not. :( id probably get kicked off that island too eh ;)

Tammy said...

Very creative take on the challenge! Thanks for coming to at 365 Cards!

AUsome mom said...

Well, what a creative card! I love the little cat and the window looks perfect! I need to play more with my DS for sure!

Joann @ The Cozy Couch said...

Your card is too cute with the kitty in the sunshine! Love it!

Karen Lee said...

ADORABLE!